Pluridio is an innovative enabler in the local FinTech market and a top business software and services provider. The products we have developed assist international bank institutions in their operational expansion by providing tailored solutions that best suit the needs of the Treasury department.
The key objective of this role is to lead the full lifecycle management of one or more software development projects from requirements through to operational and commercial readiness. The Project Manager is responsible for executing all aspects of complex projects across an international landscape and has accountability for ensuring in scope, on-time and on-budget delivery of new and enhanced products that meet customer expectations.
The role is key to successfully manage an end-to-end delivery of technology projects, with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Leading and coordinating all aspects of a project from scope definition, detailed project planning, budget management, managing and motivating multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of committed scope, setting deadlines, allocating resources, and defining communication strategies.
- Prepares & maintains project management documents (e.g. project charter, project plan, change management, project costs, monitoring reports etc).
- Oversees all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Participates in tender process e.g. design, submission and review.
- Builds & maintains long-term relationships with customers & key stakeholders.
- Serves as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones, and other pertinent information in accurate progress reporting and risk/ issue/ dependency management, as well as designing risk mitigation plans with timely and effective escalation.
- Leading project planning sessions and engagement / management of several external third parties.
- Ensures team backlog is prioritized and requirements are clarified and detailed enough before development starts by tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Understanding of IT architectures and complex IT systems interactions and interdependencies.
- Monitors performance across projects in the portfolio to enable tracking of the strategy execution.
- Proposes action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement.
- Uses best practice knowledge to maintain a common set of practices, principles, and templates for managing, anticipating, and exceeding the needs of the business in all aspects of project management.
- Runs a high performing, collaborative, delivery team, who may be directly managed, or matrix managed.
- 5+ years of solid experience as a Project Manager in the software development industry.
- University degree in the field of information technology or economics.
- Excellent Project Management skills (methodologies and tools).
- Advanced communication skills on all aspects of project delivery & ability to report at a senior level.
- Excellent ability to engage, influence and motivate teams.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong presentation skills – ability to capture attention and deliver key messages
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure concepts (Servers, Storages, Data Bases, IP Network, Security).
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and processes and experience with integration projects.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite, MS Project and similar tools.
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM.
- PMI / Prince2 / Scrum Master / PO Certification
- Willingness to travel.
- Advanced/Fluent English.
- Opportunities to grow & develop
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Motivational financial package
- Medical insurance